Have you been hearing a lot lately about this new ride sharing service called Lyft?
Basically it’s like Uber, but different.
I was curious about this company as well, so decided to do some quick research and found the following facts. If after reading the list, you feel like giving Lyft a try.
Please use this code: LYFTBLOGPOST (one word, no spaces)
Ok. Below are 10 quick and dirty fun facts about Lyft – the cool new! ride sharing service/app.
- Lyft is available on iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Free Lyft app is available online via their site, through Google Play or iTunes
- No cash needed for rides, pay with your CC (credit card)
- You (book a ride) with (one click) on your mobile thru the Lyft app
- Local rides average less than $10 in cost (approx)
- Drivers are friendly for the most part and tend to pick up quickly
- Tipping is welcome (and always appreciated)
- Everything is/can be done with your mobile – from booking, looking up destination routes in GPS, paying for fare, reviewing and rating your experience, etc
- Lots of #FREE rides available – in the form of (promo codes) like the one mentioned above and below
- Lyft has a cool Facebook page – that discusses all things (car sharing) but also city specific content and yes! discounts galore as well
If you have questions on Lyft or have yet to try it but want to – reach out to me. I’ve recently become a Lyft Brand Ambassador (yes! that’s a thing) and can help you with sign up, get free rides, send you a link to the app, show you how Lyft works and more.
Don’t forget to use promo code: LYFTBLOGPOST (all one word, no spaces) when you FIRST sign up. *Not valid with existing users.
Questions, comments, feedback – Contact me here. (Thanks!)