We’re seeking writer submissions for Chicago themed articles. You don’t have to live in the Windy City to participate, but it would be great if you did.
See a few examples of the type of articles we’re seeking: (and the guidelines)
- 5 Fun But Low Cost Activities To Do During Winter
- 4 Free Museums to Visit During The Month of February
- 3 Awesome Gay Businesses To Patronage this Week (Whether You’re Gay or Not)
- How To Find Fun Vintage Furniture In Chicago
- How To Score Great Gently Used Clothing, Shoes and Accessories in Chicago
- Chicago Fun Runs During The Month of March
As you can see, we like lists type articles. And the more specific or niche, the better.
- Article must be 500 words or greater
- Links to city groups, organizations, events, etc are encouraged
- Byline goes at top of your article and will include a pic – about info – links to your blog and two social media links
- Good grammar and spelling please! (You don’t have to be a professional writer – but common sense grammar and spelling is expected)
- Accurate info is expected and will be checked
- Unique info is a MUST and will also be checked
- No photos required – we will find a suitable one
That’s it. When ready, please submit your ARTICLE IDEA via our contact form. Do not send a complete article please, send instead your idea first.
Thank you for wanting to write for our blog! 🙂