We’re seeking bloggers to submit content for new! Chicago blog. You don’t have to live in the Windy City to participate, but it would be great if you did.
See a few examples below of the types of articles we’re seeking: (and the guidelines!)
Basically list articles are always welcome, along with reviews of local restaurants, shops, entrepreneurs, etc. Take a look at our categories to find something to write about. Our categories are located in the sidebar (if viewed on a desktop or laptop) or below content (if viewed from a mobile device).
- 5 Fun But Low Cost Activities To Do During Winter
- 4 Free Museums to Visit During The Month of February
- 3 Awesome Gay Businesses To Shop at this Week (Whether You’re Gay or Not)
- How To Find Good Vintage Furniture In Chicago
- How To Score Gently Used Clothing, Shoes and Accessories in Chicago
- Chicago Fun Runs During The Summer Months
- and more (get creative!)
As you can see, we like list type articles. And the more specific or niche – the better.
- Article must be 600 words or greater
- Links to city groups, organizations, events, etc are encouraged
- Byline will go at the top of your article and can include a pic, your about info, a link to your blog and up to 2 social media links
- Good grammar and spelling please! (You don’t have to be a professional writer – but common sense grammar and spelling is expected)
- Accurate info is expected and will be checked
- Unique info is a MUST and will also be checked
- No photo required – we will create a suitable one
That’s it. When ready, please submit your BLOG POST IDEA via our contact form.
Thank you for wanting to write for our new! Chicago blog! 🙂